If you don’t yet use email to keep in touch with your audience, it’s a good time to start. In a world, post Covid, most people have email and check their accounts every day. Whilst it’s great for your business to be on social media, you don’t actually own your social media accounts; a social media account can be shut down at any moment – and you are constantly at the hands of the algorithm. However, you do own your email account, and if you have subscribers to your email, you will be able to consistently deliver absolute value to your subscribers with the content you send them.
Email marketing delivers the highest ROI (return on investment) and is used by thousands of businesses of all sizes across the world.
There are several different platforms you can use for your email subscription, such as Mailerlite or MailChimp, both of which have a free version. The whole process can be fully automated, which is where I come in. I will set up your subscription and the first few emails to welcome your new subscribers (email sequence). Then you can either manage your email newsletter going forward, or I can do that for you.
An email newsletter can be hugely beneficial to your business and the reasons for having one speaks for themselves…
- Your customers want to hear from you
- You can use it to get more sales of your products or services
- Use it to launch new products or services; include special offers or discounts
- Newsletters connect you to your customers
- Newsletters build your credibility
- Use it to promote forthcoming events
- Promote your webinar, podcast or latest video stream
- Boost your social media following
- Increase traffic to your website
- It’s a cheap way to test your marketing ideas
- You can get to people when they’re on the phone!
If you’d like to enhance your business with email, contact me and let’s get started!