Content is one of the most important starting places for your business. You need great content for your website, social media sites, blogs; in fact your whole online presence consists of content. That’s where my writing services can help you. Your content needs to be appealing to pull in new customers, create brand loyalty, engage your audience, and establish yourself as an expert in your field.
Even if your website has SEO coming out of its ears and shed loads of traffic, if your content is lacking or low quality, people aren’t going to stick around. Potential customers like to see images and read articles that mean something to them, articles they can connect with and that provide them with value.
Why would you want my writing services?
Everyone has some writing skills, but most businesses realise that there is huge pressure associated with content writing/content marketing and copywriting. You need to do copious amounts of research to understand what floats the boat of your followers, so you understand your target market.
It’s easy to throw together a Facebook post for your business, but it won’t always engage your audience. You need to know what makes them tick; what they want to read or hear about. This is where I come in!
Content writing does one of three things; it entertains, informs or educates your target audience. The aim of creative content is to earn the trust and engagement of your audience, so they better understand the brand and values of your business.
Content writing includes:
- Social Media posts
- Blog posts
As a content writer, I will:
- Save you time. You won’t have to spend time researching your articles or posts. I’m an experienced content writer who writes every day, so I know what to look for and what to write about, based on the needs of your business.
- Save you money. I won’t be employed full time to write blogs and posts for your company. You only use my services as and when you need them and pay as you go!
- Bring you more readers and engagement as I will take the time to know your business and your customers, so I’ll know what they like to read about.
- I write SEO rich content, which Google loves!
- Bring you more social media presence by creating engaging content that drives interaction with your target audience. This, in turn, helps when it comes to word of mouth marketing.
A copywriter writes persuasive copy that makes your target audience want to take action…or to convert to a sale for your business. Copywriting tends to be more sales-focused and includes:
- Website copy
- Landing pages
- Sales pages
- Brochure copy
As an experienced copywriter, I can…
- Capture the nature of your business in words, making it engaging for your audience
- Write persuasive content, which isn’t too cheesy or in your face.
- Write without all the jargon your company uses. Sometimes when you’re really close to your business, you will find it hard to be objective and will use words that you would use to employees. Inevitably this includes jargon or ‘special’ words or phrases that only your employees would understand. I won’t do that as I’m not that close to your business. I can write about your services without focusing on jargon, in simple, plain English that is easy to understand and enticing to your target audience.
- Help you with ideas for multiple formats for your copywriting. For example, you might want a blog post, but I’m experienced in breaking down a blog post to repurpose it…for a social media post, a video live-stream or an infographic. And I have the design knowledge and media to do this for you too. This helps you use one blog post to drive many different types of content for your company.
- Help you bring more organic traffic from Google and social media to your website or online shop. More traffic means more chances to convert visitors into sales leads.
I would love to talk to you about your business and you can sure of a very friendly, reliable and affordable service, delivered to your deadlines.
The writing services I offer are:
- Content Marketing
- Web copywriting
- Promotional articles
- Flyers and Brochures
- Product description
If you want something written and you can’t see it on my list, it doesn’t mean I don’t do it, so please give me a call or drop me an email.