Why would you want to hire my Marketing Consultant services?
This is a good question! I have been in the marketing and communication business for nearly 20 years, working for a large corporate and as a freelancer.
- Creative and analytical, I can work with you to create, define and implement your marketing strategies. I also keep an eye on the latest marketing trends, so know what would work well for your particular business.
- I only work when you need me. You will not be employing me as a full time employee – I work freelance, which is great news if you are on a tight budget.
- Time is so precious these days, so the more time you have to do what you do best, the better. I will save you time and energy, so you can focus on running your company.
- I will be looking at all aspects of your business, such as your target audience, with a new pair of eyes, so you’ll get a new perspective on how things work. As an initial outsider, I will be able to help you identify any marketing gaps you have and show you where you need to focus.
- Can you handle the marketing yourself? Yes! Of course you can, but hiring an experienced consultant will free up your time to focus on what you do best…your business. And I’ll be focused on just one thing – marketing your business.
To ensure that your marketing is effective, first of all you need to know who your ideal client is and what their buying persona is. Why do you they buy from you? What makes your business different from your competitors?
These are just some of the questions that get addressed in pulling together a marketing strategy. It helps to put everything you need to know in one place, so you know exactly who your business is targeting and why. Then we can work together to build which tactics are right to take to take your business forward.
When you hire my Marketing Consultant services, I will help you create a detailed marketing plan, making sure we get your message out to the right people at the right time. We will work together to identify your target audience and how to reach them…which marketing tools will best suit each job.
I have experience in copywriting, social media activity, brand awareness, SEO and reputation management. I understand consumer behaviour and am passionate about customer service – all things that you need to build a successful marketing strategy and action plan. Marketing is constantly changing and I try to keep on top of all the latest trends, so I can offer you the best possible service.
Do not hire me if….
…you think I can instantly put your business at the top and miraculously turn your business round in a matter of weeks. I won’t – it takes time. I don’t cut corners, I ensure I understand your business and create a good, strong marketing strategy first – then the tactics come in and you’ll see increased traffic to your website, see your social media following grow and leads converting to sales.
…you’re not willing to commit to your marketing. It’s not something you can hire someone to come in, sort out and disappear and everything will run smoothly. It’s an ongoing process. As your marketing starts to work and you get more customers, your business will grow, so it could also come with the need for extra funds to expand…but this is a good thing!